In our inaugural episode the Peripheral team each covers a different spooky island. This episode has it all: future ghosts, polenta, burgling, bros who are scared of dolls, old rich douche bags, and coffins full of dismembered body parts.
Join the Peripheral team as we regale you with horrors from a few of our favorite sub-continental land masses surrounded by water….
News Corner – This week Lindsey bums everyone out!
- Beware the Burger King Throne – Don’t trust your life with Burger King employees.
- Nap Compactor – A man gets compacted!
- Burgle Jerky – A man gets smoked!
- Floatie Corpse Party – Climate Change is bringing up the dead.
The Island of the Dolls
Isla de las Muneca, Aka The Island of the Dolls, is located in Mexico City between the canals of Xochimico.
- Destination Truth – Island of the Dolls/Lusca, Season 3 episode 2
- Ghost Adventures – Island of the Dolls, Season 10, episode 4
Gaiola Island is located near Naples, Italy
Hart Island is an island in New York City at the western end of the Long Island Sound, it is a potter’s field that harbors over a million bodies.
For more information about the Hart Island Project, please visit:
Mariah’s Bonus Island – The RW/RR Challenge Island
*Lemmy Kilmister was alive at the time that this podcast was recorded, which is why our conversation about him is weird. Also, the supergroup Lindsey mentioned was Probot. Remember PROBOT, guys!?